100 Maspeth Ave,
About this property
Bright & Renovated 1BR/1BA Condo w/ Balcony!
South-eastern exposure floods this unit with sunlight year-round. Sitting high on the 5th floor, in a luxury elevator building, the overwhelming amount of light will be the first thing you will notice walking in. That, in addition to all the other perks provided with this place, makes this a rare find and a must see.
Let’s go down the list, shall we:
– Plenty of street parking is available
– Gorgeous Cooper park across the street
– Very quiet apartment facing the back of the building.
– Private balcony
– Doorman, handy for packages and when you lock yourself out.
– Fully equipped Gym
– Indoor Swimming pool
– Backyard/ garden with BBQ
– Stainless steel Appliances including Dishwasher
– Ceiling Fans
– Parking is available for additional $42,500.
This condo had everything your heart desires. It’s conveniently located and makes for high quality living.
Common charges are $645/mo which includes a private storage unit, all the amenities listed above (except garage parking & bike storage), heat, gas & hot water!
The monthly Real Estate taxes are a mere $17/mo and there are 13 years left on a tax abatement.
The building is being updated with a new facade and other improvements which are slated for completion in the fall of this year. This will add additional value to the unit when the scaffolding comes down.
Come see it today, don’t let this opportunity pass you by.