About this property
OPEN HOUSE: 8/9 (Sun) 2 – 3 PM
X-LG 4 Family Brick w/ 2 Stores & Full Basement!
Building is in immaculate condition and is located in Bushwick’s trendiest section.
Just 1 Block to the Dekalb L train station.
1 Stop to the Jefferson L train station.
6 min to the Knickerbocker/Myrtle J, M, Z Trains line.
One block from the Wyckoff Hospital and local businesses.
This Property is an Investor’s Dream w/ fantastic mechanics! It features:
– 4 Apartments (each is 2 Br/ 1 Bath)
– 2 Commercial Stores
– All Apartments are in great condition, original wood floor a contemporary design with respect to its pre-war character and charm: bright exterior, very high ceilings, hardwood floors, tall windows and so much more!
– Quiet building. Very well maintained.
– Extra Large building! Super rare in Bushwick
– Fully Renovated Basement
– Both apartments on 3rd floor are fully renovated
– 2nd Fl apartments have brand new appliances
– Newly fenced large Backyard
– Neighborhood highlights include: Art galleries, Maria Fernandez Park, trendy nightlife bars, famous restaurants and an organic Farmer’s market on Saturdays.
Other features: facade was repointed and sealed two years ago; new electric and gas lines; new gas boiler & hot water heater; new roof done 3 years ago; new plumbing; separate water meters for the stores-left and right; hallways and basement have been totally remodeled; brand new windows throughout entire building; upgraded all bathrooms; brand new appliances; steel staircase to basement; separate storage in the basement for each apartment.
Building: 25 × 65 ft
Lot: 25 × 100 ft
FAR: 1.95; Max FAR: 2.43
Insurance: $ 3,264
Fantastic Opportunity! Call TODAY for More Information!