About this property
OPEN HOUSE: 6/19 (Sat) 1:30 – 3 PM
X-LG 4 Family w/ Full Basement & Backyard!
This immaculately well-kept property features four free market units with many upgrades throughout the years. This is an investor’s dream! Located in prime Greenpoint, both McCarren Park and McGolrick Park is a five minute walk; 4 blocks from Peter Pan’s donuts, 5 blocks to the G train (Greenpoint Ave or Nassau Ave); Starbucks is only a few blocks away, and Greenpoint’s trendiest restaurants are steps away. Easy access to the BQE and the Pulaski Bridge into Long Island City.
– Gorgeous foyer that opens to hallway
– Sky high ceilings; all original crown moldings
– Air shaft allows for windows in every room
– Decorative fireplaces in each unit
– Two 3Br/1 BTH units with access to the backyard
– Owners currently opened adjoining walls to create one massive unit that can easily convert back to two separate units.
– Eat in kitchen in each unit
– 1L has deep soaking tub in bathroom
– 1R has shower
– 1R has sunroom extension with access to backyard
– Two 3Br/1 BTH units (vacant)
– 2R has tile floors in kitchen, granite countertops
– Both bathrooms are updated
– 2L features gorgeous backsplash and granite countertops in kitchen
Other features include: Bedrooms are all railroad style, backyard has extended deck, full basement; building to be delivered vacant.
Lot: 26.67 x 100 ft
Bldg: 26.67 x 67 ft
FAR: 1.36; MAX FAR: 2
Call TODAY to schedule a viewing!