192 Conselyea St,
About this property
Charming 1 Family Duplex w/ Courtyard in Prime Williamsburg!
This single family is perfectly situated on the beautiful corner of Conselyea St and Graham Ave! Around the corner from L train (Graham Ave station); 5 blocks to the G train at Metropolitan Ave; 8 mins walk to the highly revered McCarren Park; steps away from Graham Ave shopping district; in the heart of Williamsburg’s hottest and trendiest bars, restaurants, and shopping.
– Currently set up as two apartments, the layout offers superb versatility as it can be set up in countless ways; can be used as a mother/daughter or can be owner’s triplex
1st Fl: 1BR/1BTH
– Hardwood floors
– Living room and separate dining room
– Master King-sized bedroom
– Eat-in kitchen w/ tiled floors
– Front room on main level is currently set up as a laundry room
– Courtyard accessible via backdoor in kitchen
2nd Fl: 2BR/1BTH
– Hardwood flooring
– Original tin ceilings
– Massive Living Room
– Separate kitchen
– 2 King-sized Bedrooms
– Extra Closet space; Windows in every room
Other features: Full unfinished basement, backyard.
Possibly Delivered Vacant.
Bld: 25 x 28.92 ft
Lot: 25 x 72 ft
FAR: 1.28; MAX FAR: 2
RE Taxes: $3,440/Yr
Call TODAY to schedule a viewing!
*Disclaimer: All Information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.