About this property
Brick 3 Family w/ 1 Car Garage & Private Driveway plus Backyard!
This property is located in prime location in Astoria right on 38th Street, close to 21st Ave and Ditmars Blvd.
Surrounded by numerous restaurants, supermarkets, bars and Martha’s Bakery is 2 blocks away. The building is close to parks, basketball courts and playgrounds. Just one block away from Steinway & Sons Piano Factory that was purchased by Robert De Niro in 2020 and now will be a film production studio.
0.7 miles away from N, W Ditmars Blvd Train Station and Grand Central Pkwy
Built in 1999, this property features:
– 1st Floor: 1BR/1BA apt with private backyard, built in 1 car garage and mechanics room
– 2nd Floor: 3BR/1.5BA apt with balcony
– 3rd Floor: 3BR/1.5BA apt with balcony
– Full floor Apartments
– Large Bedrooms with Closets
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Open Space Kitchens
– Each apartment pays its own utilities
Other features: new 3 boilers, new 3 water heaters, roof is in a very good condition.
Building: 19.5 x 51.5 ft
Lot: 19.5 x 100.01 ft
FAR: 1.44; MAX FAR: 1.35
Call TODAY to schedule a viewing!