About this property
Corner Brick 3 Family w/ Full Basement!
This tastefully renovated corner building features 3 apartments plus a full unfinished basement. Located in one of Queens’ hottest neighborhood, Astoria is known for its rich culture, food, parks, and boutique shops. Commuter’s dream with the N/W trains only 4 short blocks away; 1 Block to Mt. Sinai Hospital; easy access to Grand Central Expressway, Tri-borough Bridge and the BQE.
This property features:
– R6B zoning allows for easy first floor conversion to a medical office
– High ceilings & Windows in every room allowing for maximum natural light
– Building will be delivered vacant
1st Fl Apt features:
– Open concept layout kitchen and living room
– Renovated kitchen with cherry oak cabinets
– Stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
– Hardwood Floors throughout w/ tile on kitchen floor
2nd Fl Apt features:
– Master bedroom w/ ensuite
– Recessed lighting
– Granite countertops and tiled floors in kitchen
3rd Fl Apt features:
– Gut renovated unit; already vacant
– Open concept kitchen and massive living area
– Granite countertops w/ gorgeous island
– Stainless steel appliances and cherry wood cabinets
Other features include: Property still has approx. 1000 BSF left; full unfinished Basement with its own separate entrance and can be duplexed from 1st floor.
Neighborhood Highlights include: Welling Court Mural 3 blocks away; dive into Astoria’s rich Greek history at Athens Square; 7 blocks to the beautiful Socrates Sculpture Park along the waterfront; 8mins walk to Astoria Park; New York Sports Clubs short walk as well; Steps away from Queens’ best restaurants and cafes, such as Katch Astoria, Sanford’s, Sek’end Sun, Las Cantrinas, Il Fornaio Bakery, Martha’s Country Bakery and so much more.
Building: 20 x 37 ft
Lot: 23 x 46 ft
FAR: 2.03; Max FAR: 3
Call TODAY to schedule a viewing!