About this property
Brick 4 Family Townhouse w/ Full Basement & Backyard!
This immaculately well-kept brick property features four apartments with many upgrades throughout the years. This is a buyer’s dream!
Located in prime Greenpoint, both McCarren Park and McGolrick Park are 4 and 3 blocks away respectively; 4 blocks to the G train (Nassau Ave); within proximity to Williamsburg and its scenic waterfront parks. Easy access to the BQE, the Pulaski Bridge into Long Island City, and the East River Ferry into Manhattan or the Rockaways.
– Gorgeous foyer that opens to hallway
– Sky high ceilings; all original crown moldings
– Over-sized windows in every room
– Four apartments; one unit per entire floor
– Each apartment consists of 1BR/1BTH layout; opportunity to convert to 2BR/2BTH layouts
– Hardwood floors
– First floor unit has access to the backyard
– Potential to duplex down to basement
– Massive eat in kitchen in each unit
Other features: Gorgeous backyard, full semi-finished basement; Brick repointed in 2014, all brand new windows installed in 2016; Boiler replaced in 2012, roof maintained annually.
Neighborhood highlights include outdoor track, swimming pool at McCarren Park, dog runs, local farmer’s markets every weekend, outdoor movie screenings, and Greenpoint’s trendiest restaurants, cafés, bars and live music venues.
Lot: 17.25 x 100 ft
Bld: 17.25 x 70 ft
FAR: 2.80; MAX FAR: 2
Call TODAY to schedule a viewing!