About this property
10 Family Mid-Rise Elevator Building w/ Rooftop!
Newly constructed just ten years, this building is a beauty, combining modern convenience and timeless design. Located right on the border of Williamsburg & Greenpoint, two hottest neighborhoods.
Centrally surrounded by McGolrick Park (2 blocks), McCarren Park (5 blocks) and Cooper Park (10 mins walk). Steps away from Graham Ave shopping district, trendiest restaurants, and neighborhood cafes.
This property features:
– 6 stories, 10 Units
– Combination of pandemic resilient tenants and vacancies available
– All units are renovated
– All kitchens feature stainless appliances
– Washer/dryer hookups in each apartment
– Elevator building with common rooftop
– Separate storage rooms available for each unit in basement
– 7.5 ft Basement sprinklered ceilings
– Unit layouts vary; set up is available upon request
– Building’s square footage is 9,682
Over 2,400 sf of outdoor space, both private and common rooftop deck, spectacular Manhattan skyline views, 421A tax abatement in place, free covered street parking.
Lot Size: 50 x 63.33 ft
Building: 50 x 36 ft
FAR as built: 4.40
Taxes: $3,100 /Yr
This is a GREAT Investment Opportunity!
Call TODAY to schedule a viewing!