Let's Sell Your Home
Work with a team that cares
The widest exposure among the brokerage community helps us sell your property fast. As members of MLS and REBNY we strive to get you the most buyers interested in your home.
An Experienced Team
Our dedicated broker has more than 25 years of experience in residential and commercial real estate, with an extensive network of buyers as well as attorneys, contractors, stagers and mortgage brokers
Always On Your Side
Capri Jet Realty will represent you objectively, evaluating every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position.
Choosing a Trusted & Professional Listing Agent
1. Guidance – Selling a home is far more complicated than it seems for the uninitiated. The volumes of paperwork, the showings, the appraisal, the inspection, the back and forth of negotiating, going under contract, taking back-ups or not taking back-ups and so much more makes the home sales process an often difficult terrain. Your listing agent is your tour guide through the whole sales process from start to closing.
2. The right tools – From access to the multiple listing service (MLS), to marketing channels, data on neighborhoods and local sales, social media networks and connections within the local real estate industry, your listing agent has all the right tools and training to use them that helps get your home sold for top dollar in the quickest time frame.
3. Expertise– Listing agents spend a lot of time staying tuned-in to what local buyers are looking for, what homes in your neighborhood are selling for, what features are getting top dollar offers, what competing homes nearby are offering buyers and how to best position your home within your market and neighborhood to make it stand out to potential buyers.
4. Gatekeeping – Having a listing agent managing the sale of your home means only qualified potential buyers are coming to the home for showings, keeping unqualified people from wasting your time and energy. Your listing agent also acts as a liaison between you and the sometimes unreasonable demands of potential buyers and can advise you on what is worth compromising on and what isn’t.
5. Network – A good listing agent doesn’t work in a vacuum. They work with a list of other professionals at various steps in the process and can guide you to these other parties at the right time and ensure the process continues to move along. Just a few of the folks in their network include mortgage brokers, real estate attorneys, home staging, inspectors, appraisers, insurance agents and movers to help you move on to your next adventure.